Benefits of Membership
1) You will receive our regular newsletter and we will keep you aware of activities related to important lake issues.
2) The BSLA represents you and your interests with a variety of organizations concerned with the quality of our lake and watershed.
3) The BSLA is, first and foremost, concerned with improving the quality of our lake, working to determine how water quality can be improved and putting those findings into action.
4) The BSLA is on the frontlines to combat invasive species and keep them out of our waters.
5) The BSLA monitors legislative activities and government actions that can have a significant impact on lake use.
6) The BSLA works with the Minnesota DNR and Aitkin County to improve the quality of our fishery.
7) The BSLA works with the Aitkin County Sheriff to keep our lake safe for all lake users.
8) The BSLA is here to listen to your concerns and address them as appropriate. Contact us if you have an issue you believe should be addressed.
Members are encouraged to attend our Board Meetings to address the Board directly. BSLA also maintains this website and a Post Office box as contact points.